Cours en ligne "Professionnalisme et éthique" est disponible en français.
- Understand the definition of a professional, his/her responsibility as a professional and what the public expects from a professional;
- Be able to practice making ethical decisions through an interactive simulation; and
- Complete a quiz scoring 80% or higher that is based on the online resource provided and the interactive simulation.
||$99.00 (CDN) plus GST
|Non AIC Members:
||$149.00 (CDN) plus GST
|Standing Offer Agreement Users:
||Contact AIC, see below*
* Individuals on Standing Offer agreements with AAFC - Please contact our office at 613-232-9459 or by email at email@example.com to be provided with your login information.
For groups of 25 or more discounts are available - contact Frances at 613-232-9459 ext. 303.
The easiest way to register is to fill out our online form, submit it and then enter your credit card information on our secure payment form. Your request will be processed immediately and you will be able to begin the course. Note that AIC Members are not required to provide contact information - only your Membership ID is required to register.
If you would prefer not to submit your credit card information online, you can print the form and fax it to us with your credit card information to 1-613-594-5190. Your notice of activation will be emailed to you within two business days (Eastern Time Canada).
Alternatively, you can phone in your registration information during business hours (Eastern Time Canada) by calling 1-888-277-7980 or 1-613-232-9459.
Minimum System Requirements
The On-line course is made up of Flash files of up to 1.8 megs in size. People using dial up connections and 56k modems may have to wait several minutes to download the module at the beginning, but after that download the speed should be find. In order to take this course you will need the following:
- The Flash 5 plug in or higher (available free on the Macromedia website).
- Internet Explorer (version 5) or Netscape (version 7) higher.
- An Internet connection with a modem speed of at least 56K.
- A computer screen with at least 800 x 600 screen resolution.
- A computer with processor speed of at least 500mghz.
- A computer with at least 16MB of RAM.