A corporate membership allows your organization to be informed, have a say and participate in events that are shaping the future of agricultural research in Canada. And most important of all, it allows you to support the only organization in Canada that is dedicated to promoting and advocating on behalf of agricultural research.
Learn more about Membership Benefits here.
AIC Corporate Members
- AgExpert, a divison of Farm Credit Canada
- Ag-West Bio Inc.
- Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Canadian Light Source
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources, University of Saskatchewan
- Cereals Canada
- Fertilizer Canada
- Genome Prairie
- Global Institute for Food Security
- Keyleaf Life Sciences
- National Research Council
- Olds College
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Ontario Institute of Agrologists
- Polytechnics Canada
- Prairie Tide Diversified Inc.
- Pulse Canada
- Saskatchewan Wheat Development Commission
- Spirits Canada / Association of Canadian Distillers
- University of Guelph