A corporate membership allows your organization to be informed, have a say and participate in events that are shaping the future of agricultural research in Canada. And most important of all, it allows you to support the only organization in Canada that is dedicated to promoting and advocating on behalf of agricultural research.
Learn more about Membership Benefits here.
AIC Corporate Members
- AgExpert, a divison of Farm Credit Canada
- Ag-West Bio Inc.
- Aurora Cannabis Enterprise Inc.
- Beef Cattle Research Council
- Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Canadian Light Source
- Canadian Meat Council
- Cereals Canada
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources, University of Saskatchewan
- College of Engineering, University of Saskatchewan
- Enterprise Machine Intelligence and Learning Initiative (EMILI)
- Fertilizer Canada
- Genome Alberta
- Genome Canada
- Genome Prairie
- Global Institute for Food Security
- Grain Farmers of Ontario
- Keyleaf Life Sciences
- Lethbridge College
- National Research Council
- Olds College
- Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Ontario Institute of Agrologists
- Prairie Tide Diversified Inc.
- Protein Industries Canada
- Pulse Canada
- Saskatchewan Wheat Development Commission
- Spirits Canada / Association of Canadian Distillers
- University of Guelph
- Vineland Research and Innovation Centre