A corporate membership allows your organization to be informed, have a say and participate in events that are shaping the future of agricultural research in Canada. And most important of all, it allows you to support the only organization in Canada that is dedicated to promoting and advocating on behalf of agricultural research.
Learn more about Membership Benefits here.
AIC Corporate Members
- AgExpert, a divison of Farm Credit Canada
- Ag-West Bio Inc.
- Bioenterprise Corporation
- Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Cereals Canada
- Genome Prairie
- National Research Council
- Olds College
- Ontario Federation of Agriculutre
- Ontario Institute of Agrologists
- Polytechnics Canada
- Saskatchewan Barley Development Commission
- Saskatchewan Canola Development Commission
- Saskatchewan Wheat Development Commission
- Spirits Canada / Association of Canadian Distillers
- University of Guelph