Thank you for joining us in Saskatoon for AIC’s 2019 Conference
The AIC 2019 conference focused on the increasing impact of artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics on the agri-food sector in Canada.
As the agri-food supply chain evolves, AI and robotics will have a crucial impact on Canada’s agri-food sector’s capacity to adapt, compete and lead.
Panels and presentations at AIC 2019 focused on understanding the potential and the challenges posed by AI and robotics.
Our sessions explored:
- How AI and robotics are changing agri-food;
- Trends in the research and development of AI and robotics;
- Funding opportunities for research in agriculture;
- Successes and challenges in adopting new technologies and how they’ve impacted the sector;
- Opportunities for collaboration between sectors; and
- What’s next – the future of agriculture in Canada.
Explore the links below to learn more about the conference themes and partnership opportunities!
Thank you to our Partners!