AIC 2022 National Meeting
AIC 2022 NATIONAL MEETING
Hilton Garden Inn, Downtown Ottawa, 361 Queen Street
The Globalization of Agri-Food Research and Innovation
This two-day event will enable us to target the following sub-topics:
- Impact of globalization on research and innovation (economic, competition, etc.);
- Legal issues – regulations, intellectual property, etc.;
- Supporting international development;
- Commercialization of innovation;
- Internationalization of research: is Canada an attractive place for international researchers;
- How does Canada compare to other countries?
November 3rd, 2022
- 1:00 – 5:00 – setting the stage and keynote address
- 5:30 – 7:30 – Welcome Reception
November 4th, 2022
- 8:30 – 4:30 – Full day of conference panel presentations
All sessions and Reception on November 3rd, 2022
All sessions, breakfast, lunch and breaks on November 4th, 2022
Regular rate $450.00 as of September 1st, 2022
Regular rate $510.00 as of September 1st, 2022
The Hilton Garden Inn is our Meeting hotel, located in downtown Ottawa.
Book your accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel to take advantage of our special discounted accommodation rates starting at $149.00 per night. (plus applicable taxes and fees)
361 Queen Street
Ottawa ON K1R 0C7
Click here to book your room today to take advantage of this special room rate.
The room block closes on October 14th, 2022.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Become a sponsor today to help grow the AIC Conference and have your brand featured throughout the conference. We have a variety of packages to fit your organization’s needs, click on the button below for more information and to view our current sponsors. Click here for more details.
Thank you to our Partners