Canadian Global Crops Symposium
As a delegate, at the 2017 Canadian Global Crops Symposium you will:
- Have an opportunity to meet with presidents and CEOs of many of Canada’s largest agribusiness corporations
- Network and build strategic partnerships with grain merchants who represent Canada’s leading commodity exporters
- Hear discussions on the road ahead in research, policy, trade and where Canadian crops will be in 2030
- Learn how Canadian grain producers are stepping up investment and productivity through adoption of new technologies to meet world market demand
- Gain insight into the future diversification and growth of Canada’s crop-based agriculture
Visit the event website for more information.