Pulse Science and Technology Forum
As the global population continues to grow, the demand for plant proteins will rise, necessitating rapid developments in the science and technology of alternative proteins, including those sourced from pulse crops. Join your colleagues from around the globe to explore the future of pulses and access the latest knowledge on the analysis, nutrition and applications of plant proteins.
Key takeaways will include:
- Applications in human health
- Labeling, legal requirements and quality control
- Marketing nutritional benefits to consumers
- Regulatory and economic frameworks required for success
- Scientific best practices and analytical methods
For more information, click here.