AIC2019 Conference Themes
Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Agri-Food
The AIC 2019 conference will focus on the increasing impact of artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics on the agri-food sector in Canada.
As the agri-food supply chain evolves, AI and robotics will have a crucial impact on Canada’s agri-food sector’s capacity to adapt, compete and lead.
Panels and presentations at AIC 2019 will focus on understanding the potential and the challenges posed by AI and robotics.
Our sessions will explore:
- How AI and robotics are changing agri-food;
- Trends in the research and development of AI and robotics;
- Funding opportunities for research in agriculture;
- Successes and challenges in adopting new technologies and how they’ve impacted the sector;
- Opportunities for collaboration between sectors; and
- What’s next – the future of agriculture in Canada.
The conference will build on the Agri-Food Innovation Summit (May 2019, Ottawa), where representatives from Canada’s Superclusters and AAFC-funded clusters will share insights on their work and focus on areas of possible collaboration with the overall sector.