A Public Dialogue on GMOs – Food, Farming and Ethics
Join the dialogue and be a part of the Canadian debut of the full-length feature documentary “Food Evolution“. The film screening will be followed by a panel discussion with international panelists, including:
- Dr. Alison van Eenennaam, University of California, Davis
- Mark Lynas, Cornell Alliance for Science, Oxford, England
- Dr. Kevin Folta, University of Florida
- Dr. Sarah Evanega, Cornell Alliance for Science,
- Hon. Adam Malima, Former Member of Parliament, Tanzania
- Rob Wager, Vancouver Island University
- Dr. C.S Prakash, Tuskeegee University, Alabama
Tickets are $10 for general admission and $5 for students. Buy your tickets here.
Visit the event webpage for more information.