Agricultural Producers Association of Saskatchewan AGM
The primary objectives of the AGM are to:
- Appoint an Auditor for 2018
- Review and approve financial statements for 2016-17
- Debate and vote on resolutions
- Review and amend Bylaws
- Review and develop APAS policy positions on key issues for advancement to government decision-makers, other stakeholders and to the Canadian Federation of Agriculture.
- Provide an opportunity for delegates to hear directly from speakers and presenters on priority policy issues; and
- Address APAS internal business.
More information here.