Individual, Corporate, and Student memberships are available through AIC. The Agricultural Institute of Canada supports its membership – scientists and other professionals – who share science-based objectives to protect the agri-based resource and to improve its capacity to serve Canadians and the world. AIC helps members profitably invest their intellectual capital to satisfy business, consumer and societal demands of contemporary agriculture (e.g. from improving yields to discovering and extracting new value streams from agri-based products.)
Your Membership Benefits
As an Individual, AIC membership offers:
Your support through Individual AIC Membership enables us to be a strong voice for agricultural research in Canada and helps us support our efforts to advocate for a strong and persuasive research model.
- Member discounts on conferences, summits and forums
- Member access to preferred rates for professional and commercial general liability insurance.
- News, views, events, and legislative activities though AIC Weekly Notes
- Access to a credible network of expertise and contacts in professional and scientific agriculture to open doors for you
- A network connection as a member of a high-profile and credible national organization
- Support for your professional development through on-line learning
- Career advancement opportunities through on-line personnel and volunteer listings
- Current national representation by the uniting of perspectives from around the country
A corporate membership allows your business or association to be informed, have a say and participate in events that are shaping the future of agricultural research in Canada. Most importantly, it allows you to support the only organization in Canada that is dedicated to promoting and advocating on behalf of agricultural research.
Some of your benefits include:
- Promotion of your association or business on the AIC website
- Through your designated representative, your business or association will be consulted when AIC takes a stand on an issue, prepares a policy document, etc.
- Preferred rate for AIC events including as an exhibitor at our conference and to participate in our annual policy event
- Access to our popular AIC Weekly Notes for the latest in news, events and parliamentary business
- Free copies of policy papers prepared and distributed by AIC
- Promotion of your events on our event calendar
Individual, Corporate, and Student memberships are available through AIC.
+ applicable taxes
AIC Membership dues are payable annually.
Make sure you have a definitive voice in the legislative and political process impacting Canadian agriculture. You are essential to the power of the AIC voice.
Individual Membership is for people who are interested in supporting the mission of AIC, and want to be involved in the organization.
Corporate membership is for for- and not-for-profit organizations, associations, professional groups and coalitions who are supportive of the mission of AIC and are interested in potential partnerships and supporting activities and events.
Student Membership is for students currently registered at a post-secondary institution who are supportive of the mission of AIC and want to be involved in the organization.
You can register for a Student Membership with AIC online.