Agri-Food Innovation Council 2021 Annual Conference
We are excited to begin work on AIC’s 2021 Conference scheduled from October 25-26, in Toronto.
The AIC Fall Conference will take place October 25-26, 2021. The intent is to hold an in-person conference in Toronto.
Based on provincial and federal government pronouncements, it is expected that the great majority of people wanting to be vaccinated will be by this Fall. If that is the case, we should be able to hold, safely, an in-person conference. After a year of videoconferences, we think it will be time to have in-person interactions.
Clearly, we will monitor and follow public health advice.
Our topic, “AIC 2021 – Agri-food research and innovation in service of a net-zero carbon economy” is timely in view of Canada’s commitment, our southern neighbour’s change of direction on the issue and a global push for a better understanding of how agri-food can contribute positively to the situation.
More information (details on the topic, speakers, etc.) will be made available soon.
This year’s conference theme is Agri-Food Research and Innovation in Service of a Net-Zero Carbon Economy.
Why you should partner with AIC 2021:
- Showcase your company’s talent amongst decision makers & thought leaders
- Increase visibility of your products, services or brand to an influential audience
- Participate in important discussions that can influence policy direction
- Network with colleagues and attendees from across the country
- Make new acquaintances with like-minded representatives and members from the sector.
Click here to see our Partnership Opportunities.