AIC announces members of the Steering Committee for the Call for a National Strategy for Agri-Food Research and Innovation
The Agri-Food Innovation Council (AIC) is pleased to announce that members for the Steering Committee for a Call for a National Strategy for Agri-Food Research and Innovation have been selected.
The members of the committee are representatives of a good portion of the agri-food sector. More will be added soon.
The fact that the members of the steering committee include members and non-members of AIC reflect the organization’s commitment to a broad representation of the agri-food eco-system.
The members include:
- Ian Affleck, Vice President, Plant Biotechnology, CropLife Canada
- Andrea Brocklebank, Executive Director, Beef Cattle Reseach Council
- Trish Henderson, United Farmers of Alberta
- Marie-France MacKinnon, Vice-President, Public Affairs & Communications, Canadian Meat Council,
- Martin Scanlon, Dean, Faculty of Agricultural & Food Sciences, University of Manitoba, Member, Deans Council – Agriculture, Food & Veterinary Medicine
- Natisha Stashko, Executive Director, Smart Agriculture and Food, Alberta Innovates,
- Steven Webb, CEO, Global Institute for Food Security.
The Steering Committee will be chaired by AIC’s CEO, Serge Buy.
For further information, contact Brittany Botting, email@example.com.