AIC National Meeting 2023
Date: November 7 – 8, 2023 in Canada’s Capital Region
Location: Chateau Cartier, Canada’s Capital Region
The Agri-Food Innovation Council (AIC) National Meeting is an occasion for leaders in research and innovation in the agri-food sectors and related stakeholders to gather and share information on the latest programs and innovation.
This year, our theme is: Agri-Food: Bringing research and innovation to reality – knowledge dissemination and adoption.
Presentations will focus on:
- Knowledge dissemination (best practices, extension services, etc.)
- Upscaling new technologies (such as going from new technology to mass distribution)
- Financial mechanisms to support adoption (funding programs, financial tools, etc.)
- July 12th – last day to save on your registration;
- October 6th – last day to book accommodation at conference rate;
- November 7th – Day of the Conference;
- November 7th – Networking Reception;
- November 8th – Day 2 of the Conference.
Venue & Accommodations
The Meeting Sessions will take place at the beautiful Chateau Cartier, in Gatineau QC. Delegates can take advantage of the group rates starting at $179.00 (plus 14.975% taxes and 3.5% lodging taxes per night).
1170 Chemin d’Aylmer
Gatineau, QC J9H 7L3
To book your accommodation, please call or e-mail the Hotel directly.
Direct Line: 819-778-0000
When making reservations, guests should refer to the room bloc code CDTAIC to obtain the special rate. Room block closes on October 6th, 2023.
Event Registration includes:
- All sessions breakfast, luncheon, and nutrition breaks and Networking Reception November 7th
- All sessions, breakfast, luncheon, and nutrition breaks on November 8th
AIC Members – Full Registration
- $450.00 plus taxes (early bird rate until July 12th 2023)
- $500.00 plus taxes (as of July 13th, 2023)
Non-Member – Full Registration
- $550.00 plus tax (early bird rate until July 12th, 2023)
- $600.00 plus taxes (as of July 13th, 2023)
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Become a sponsor or Exhibitor today to help grow the AIC’s programs and have your brand featured throughout the event.
We have a variety of packages to fit your organization’s needs. Click here to view our opportunities.
Thank you to our Sponsors!